Below you will find my food log for Day 2 of the cleanse…
- 7:30 am – Woke-up and read a little in bed (Reading a book to review for you). Tuesdays my hubby wakes-up with the kids, so this is my time to sleep-in a bit more and do a little work.
- 8:30 am – Ate a big bowl of watermelon
- 9:00 am – Made a stir fry* to keep in the fridge so my husband would have something to quickly grab for lunch
* Used a bag of frozen asian vegetables, half a bag of frozen sliced shitake mushrooms, 1/2 an inion thinly sliced, 3 bags of Shirataki fettuccini noodles, some tamari, and some Sriracha sauce. I am guestimating that this will probably be enough for 3 single meals.
- 9:45 am – grabbed a handful of grapes and then headed-off to do 40 minutes of cardio on the recumbent bike.
- 11:25 – grabbed a banana to eat on the way to my hair appt. and also brought along a quart bag FULL of veggies (red and orange peppers, celery, baby carrots, tomatoes).
- 11:45 am – ate half the bag of veggies
- 12:30 pm – ate the other half
- 1:00 pm – STARVING, but still at my appointment.
- After my appointment I ran to the store to buy more bananas (going through them like crazy in this house) and some fresh basil…can’t wait to eat.
- 2:00 pm – Bliss! Eating a Chocolate Banana Freeze (too thick to be called a smoothie, more like soft-serve ice cream). I made it with about 2/3 cup water, one of the sweet potatoes I prepared yesterday (without the skin…I ate that while making the smoothie), a zucchini, huge handful of spinach, some cocoa powder, a little vanilla creme stevia, 2 small frozen bananas, and a BIG handful of ice. It made about 24 ounces.
- 3:45 – 5:00 pm – Sipped on 24 ounces cold water mixed with one scoop of NanoGreens.
- 6:30 pm – Bowl of seaweed salad with butter lettuce and lite rice wine vinegar, as well as bowl of the Shirataki noodle stir-fry I made in the morning.
- 8:00 pm – I plan on having a bowl of berries with cinnamon after I put the kids to bed.
Still feeling great! I didn;t do a very good job of planning when I went to get my hair done and should have brought more food with me, but that Chocolate Banana Freeze did a great job of filling me up when I got home.
Have a great evening!
Click HERE to read Jeff’s food log for day 2