Last month I decided to join the Beautycounter team because whole body health is REALLY important to me and I wanted to be able to refer my nutrition clients to a reputable company when it came to skincare and beauty. Many of you know about my decades long battle with autoimmune diseases and I want you to know that changing my skincare, make-up, and bodycare products made a huge impact on my health. I realize it is a financial investment to change out all of your products, but you don’t need to do so all at once…as you run low on a product replace it with a better alternative.
While Beautycounter is not a “natural” skincare company per se, they are extremely focused on quality and safety when it comes to the ingredients they use. Did you know that,
The European Union bans/restricts nearly 1,400 toxic chemicals, while the United States bans only 11. 2) There has not been a federal law passed governing the personal care industry since 1938. 3) An average woman uses 12 products a day, which can equate to over 100 different chemicals. 4) Of the ingredients in our personal care products, 80% have never been assessed for human safety.
Beautycounter is working tirelessly to change the beauty industry and make it safer for all of us. How often do you hear of a company trying to make the legislation in their own industry more stringent? Beautycounter is working to do just that.
To get safer products into the hands of everyone.
Decades of studies indicate that serious health issues (including but not limited to asthma, cancer, and infertility) are on the rise and are due in some part to our ongoing exposure to toxic chemicals—whether it’s in the shower, on our commute, while we eat lunch at a local restaurant, or when we clean our kitchens at home.
- The heart of our movement is safety and performance.
- Our commitment to transparency is unparalleled in this industry.
- With Beautycounter, you know everything that is in your products; we disclose every single ingredient.
- We have the most health-protective ingredient selection process. In addition to adhering to our Never List (the ingredients we have vowed to never use), we evaluate every single ingredient for safety.
- We eliminate the nearly 1,400 ingredients banned in the EU and the 11 banned in the US and our Never List.
- We believe our products are some of the safest on the market and we invite you to sample them tonight.
- We have everything from skin care to body products, color cosmetics, kids products and more.
- I’d be happy to discuss any of your product or ingredient questions and assist you with your selections.
- My favorite product(s) is/are… (share reasons).
Even better news is the fact that the products really work. Since beginning the use of the Beautycounter products I have had several women ask me what I am using on my skin. Some of my favorite products are:
- TOP ROW(left to right) –
- MIDDLE ROW (left to right) –
- BOTTOM ROW(left to right) –
If you plan on doing any holiday shopping on Beautycounter, I want to make you aware of the shipping cut off dates:
Standard Ground (FedEx/DHL): 12/16
Priority (2-day): 12/18
Standard Rural: 12/1
Expedited Rural: 12/11
Standard Urban: 12/11
Expedited Urban: 12/15
HOLIDAY WEEKEND SPECIALS
Be on the lookout for specials Friday – Sunday!!!
How can you get involved with Beautycounter and help move our mission forward?
- JOIN AS A CUSTOMER. Vote with your dollars to support companies working towards change. Start swapping out your products for safer ones with Beautycounter or others you find on ewg.org.
- BECOME A MEMBER. If you are finding that you want to order quite a few items, you may want to consider our rewards program. It’s called Band of Beauty and it is fantastic. You will earn 15% back in product credit for all of your orders, plus free shipping on orders over $100 AND a complimentary gift (when you spend $50+).
- HOST AN EVENT! If you feel moved by this information and you want to share it with your friends and family, you can host an event or social. I will bring all the products to your home or location of your choice and share this information! As the host, you will have an opportunity to not only spread the word about safer beauty, and you will earn some amazing products for free and half off!
- JOIN THE MOVEMENT. Become a consultant. I would love to be your mentor. Being a consultant is very flexible, and it can fit into almost anyone’s busy schedule because you can begin at your own pace…there is no expectation that you sell a certain amount per month and you will never feel pressured to do so. You get to make significant social impact, while being financial rewarded. If you want to learn more about being a consultant, send me an e-mail and feel free to reach out to me anytime! gretchentseng (at) gmail.com
I would love to have you shop with me on my site…to do so, click HERE.