I would love to work with you and help you achieve your goals. Each and every client is different and has their own individual needs. Your Nutritional Therapy plan is created specifically for you (no cookie-cutter programs) and tailored to your specific body whether to help bring your body back into balance so it can do the work of restoring health and balance.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PURCHASED PROGRAMS MUST BE COMPLETE WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF PURCHASE.
As a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) with a Functional Assessment Specialty (Why the extra “F” and not just NTP), I believe it is crucial to teach the importance of properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole foods diets as a means to help your body function as it was designed to. Through working together we can help bring your body into balance. As someone who is able to thrive with four autoimmune diseases and who has recovered from extreme Adrenal Fatigue, I know what you are going through.
There is no one perfect diet that works for everyone because we are all individuals with different histories and genetics. While some people thrive on a diet relatively low in fats and high in carbohydrates, others function best on a high fat and low carb diet. I was taught to focus on the concept of bio-individuality. As an FNTP I am trained to help each client find the right types of whole foods that will restore balance and enhance their ability to heal.
Although wellness-minded doctors appreciate the importance of proper diet and nutritional supplementation, it is often very difficult for them to do the proper evaluation and dietary counseling necessary to support optimal healing due to time constraints. FNTPs are trained to work alongside these practitioners to support the doctors’ diagnosis’ and therapies.
- Initial Session**: $175.00 Preliminary questionnaires (extensive), background research (generally takes me 60-90 minutes), and in-person or video appointment (via HIPAA complaint software). The appointment is 60-90 minutes in length.
- Functional Assessment Exam: $150.00 In-person exam. Must complete the Initial Session prior to the Functional Evaluation Exam. Exams generally run 90-120 minutes in length and are done in person. While the in-person exam is extremely valuable, if you live out of town, there is still plenty we can do without the exam.
- Follow-Up Sessions: $100.00 Sessions are up to 60 minutes in length (sometimes they’re fast and sometimes long) and can be done in person or via video conference.
- Customized Supplement Service**: $50.00 Supplement recommendations tailored to you specifically. I will send you an extremely in-depth questionnaire which I will use to create supplement recommendations for you. I will send your specific supplement recommendations to you via Fullscript where you can order them directly.
- Multi-Session Packages can be purchased at a discount. Contact me to discuss.
**Clients who sign-up for an Initial Session receive the Customized Supplement Service as part of their program.
Contact me below for more information
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON PURCHASED PROGRAMS & INTRODUCTORY QUESTIONNAIRES MUST BE TURNED IN WITHIN 1 MONTH OF PURCHASE.
FitQuest reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Once you have purchased a program I will e-mail you all the necessary paperwork and questionnaires.