Last night after posting my food log I hit my first wall. It was a mini wall, but a wall nonetheless. About an hour after eating my bowl of berries I started craving THESE crunchy lightly salted crackers…I love those things. But, after repeating the mantra, “This too shall pass” a few times in my head, it did pass and I didn’t give into the craving.
So, let’s get to my food log for day 3.
- 7:oo am – Large glass of water
- 8:30 am – Bowl of sliced Fuji apple, sliced pear, a sliced banana, and pomegranate seeds. I then dusted the bowl of fruit with Saigon cinnamon (pictured above).
- 9:30 am – 10:30am – Pilates reformer class
- 10:30 am – a quart bag filled to the brim with baby carrots, sliced red and orange bell peppers, and celery
- 12:45 pm – Big Disneyland-sized spear of pineapple
- 1:00 pm – A serving of the stir-fry I made yesterday (click HERE for details)
- 2:15 pm – Already hungry again, so making a chocolate mint smoothie (water, 1/2 sweet potato, 1/2 of a zucchini, handful of spinach, handful of fresh mint, cocoa powder, vanilla creme stevia, small frozen banana, ice…about half the size of the smoothie I made yesterday).
- 4:45 pm – Snacked on some nori and had 24 ounces of cold water with one scoop of NanoGreens.
- 6:15 pm – A bowl of veggie soup (click HERE for details) and two small ears of roasted corn sprinkled with Chile con Limon.
- 8:30 pm – Planning on having a bowl of raspberries, blueberries, and sliced banana. If I get hungry afterward I plan on having some herbal tea.
I am off to get my kiddos ready for bed. I am feeling really good and have not been experiencing any big cravings today.