Weight: 139.2 (up from last week…see below)
Last Week’s Macros:
Monday -Thursday & Saturday 1555 calories 125C / 140P / 55F
Friday 1792 calories 190C / 150P / 48F (heaviest weight lifting day)
Sunday 1562 calories 106C / 145P / 62F (rest day)
This Week’s Macros (Staying the same):
I am keeping them the same as last week’s.
As you can see from the above stats, my weight actually went up 0.7lbs., but I don’t think that is actually an accurate number for the following reasons:
- I went out of town this past weekend (for my niece’s Juvenile Diabetes Walk).
- I did not sleep as much as usual (raises cortisol).
- I was able to still hit my macros while out of town.
- The majority of my protein this past weekend came from my husband’s amazing pulled pork, which also happens to be pretty salty.
- I drank 3 diet sodas yesterday (I am NOT a soda drinker) because I was getting tired while driving home from our road trip and I needed the caffeine…that’s the only time I ever drink soda…super rare.
- Since I was in the car for 7 hours yesterday I did NOT drink my gallon of water.
- Lastly, um…how do I put this?…My bathroom habits weren’t normal this weekend.
I took above ab progress picture this morning after my workout and despite the number on the scale I SEE the progress.
I think it is important for everyone to remember that we lead busy lives and we need to LIVE them and enjoy them. It would never cross my mind to not eat my hubby’s amazing pulled pork (it’s soooo good!) because it might affect the number on the scale, or to not allow myself the freedom to have a soda (or three) on a rare occasion, etc. It all evens out in the end. Consistency is what really matters over the long term.
Click HERE for the Day 1 Recap
Click HERE for the Week 1 Recap
Click HERE for the Week 2 Recap
Click HERE for the Week 4 Recap