photo provided courtesy of elanaspantry.com
Summer is here for my kids…yay!!! School just got out and I couldn’t be happier. I just made these Egg-Free Paleo Macaroons and they are in the oven as I type. The macaroons came together insanely fast and I already had all of the ingredients in my pantry. If the batter is any indication, these are going to be amazing.
Recipe provided courtesy of Elana’s Pantry
- 1 ½ cups shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ⅛ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, combine shredded coconut and coconut flour
- Pulse in salt, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla
- Dough will form a ball
- Scoop batter 1 level tablespoon at a time onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 7 minutes
- Cool and serve
Makes 12 macaroons
For a printable version of this recipe click HERE.
5 responses to “EGG-FREE PALEO MACAROONS”
These look delicious & I love the use of the coconut flour in the recipe!
How are these ingredients Paleo? Our ancestors in general, and caveman specifically did not ave access to coconut oil, coconut flour, Celtic salt or agave.
Awesome, I haven’t had macaroons in years! 🙂
I saw this on Elana’s site yesterday and made them this morning too!
These look amazing, thanks for posting. We love macaroons!!