There really isn’t much to report food-wise this weekend other than the gorging I did at lunch yesterday which led to feeling crazy full for the next 5 1/2 hours. I know that the rest of my food log today will pretty much be a repeat of what the rest of the week has looked like, so I am going to take the rest of the day off of blogging and spend it with my kiddos.
I plan on stopping the full-force cleanse after tonight. I am really glad that I did the cleanse this past week. I feel clear and clean and have no regrets. Eating so much produce really does have its benefits. After the cleanse I will continue eating mostly fruits and veggies for breakfast and lunch and for dinner I will add in some beans and grains.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
- 8:15 am – Big bowl of veggie soup.
- 10:45 am – Chocolate smoothie (sweet potato, zucchini, 2 frozen bananas, cocoa powder, some stevia). I drank about half and put the rest in the fridge for later.
- 1:00 pm – Finished the other half of the smoothy.
- 1:15-2:15 pm – Did an hour of hard cardio on the recumbent bike.
- 2:30 pm – Had some Shirataki Noodle stir fry embellished with roasted cauliflower, green beans, and baby carrots. This ended-up being a really big meal. I am stuffed (ate too much…yuck!).
- 8:00 pm – Bowl of veggie soup, some toasted nori, and apple slices. I was so full after lunch that I couldn’t even think about eating until now.
- 11:30 am – Bowl of kiwi, banana, pomegranate, apple, and pear.
- Lunch will probably be a big salad
- Dinner will be Chinese hot pot at my in-laws. I will be eating chrysanthemum leaves, a variety of mushrooms, pea shoots, bamboo hearts, and taro root.
- After dinner I am sure I will nosh on some fruit.
Click HERE to read Jeff’s day 7 food log.