I made the patties for dinner last night and my daughter raved about them. She isn’t naturally drawn to protein and last night she ate 4 and I had to cut her off!
This morning when I came up from my workout she was eating the patties for breakfast! I’d say this recipe is a clear winner and will definitely be making another appearance on my table.
I didn’t prepare the recipe exactly as written. Here are the modifications I made:
- I used 2lbs of lean ground chicken (vs. 3lbs)
- I still used the entire packet of taco seasoning (I used THIS Simply Organic Southwest Taco Seasoning)
- I added 2 eggs and 1TBS cornstarch
- I used 1/2 a lemon (vs. lime…I didn’t have any limes)
- I seeded the jalapeno so it wouldn’t be so spicy
- I used olive oil (vs. coconut oil)
Click HERE to be taken to the recipe.
Images from Tablespoon.com