I am going to “white girl” it up here with a healthy Pumpkin Spice smoothie/shake recipe. Who doesn’t love a little (or a lot) of pumpkin in the Fall? This recipe also works really well with persimmons or you could use sweet potato or kabocha…you get the idea…it’s versatile.
This recipe could easily serve 2 people, but I’m a little piggy and keep it all to myself. If you want to share it with someone else, just divide the macro counts below by two.
- 1 scoop PlantFusion protein (chocolate or vanilla)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 Tbs pumpkin pie spice (you can use less, but I LOVE it)
- 2/3 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 2-3 tsp fresh ginger (I like a lot)
- 2 Tbs Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream Coffeemate (my smoothie secret)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2-3 big handfuls of ice (I use a lot)
Add all of the above ingredients to your high speed blender and blend away.